Thursday, May 13, 2010

Long Time


Funny how life catches up with you. Last time I was on here Tucker hadn't been born yet and now we're 2 years into his already full life. Well to catch anyone up who might actually read this. I've finally landed my dream job as a firefighter! Am has left teaching to take care of Tucker and I full time while she pursues work as a photographer (which by the way, amory.smugmug.com is her website if you're looking to have some pictures done!) Tucker is doing wonderfully. He's 2 and acting out every bit of it. Though he does have limited mobility without his leg braces, he gets around really well! He's learned how to tell Am and I no...on a regular basis...but other than that, we couldn't ask for anything better. Maybe I'll get a chance to do this more often. Leave some comments if you read this, I'd like to know who's been around.

No comments: